Having read this article: http://www.cfidsselfhelp.org/library/making-a-not-to-do-list
I see that I can benefit from listing some things NOT to do. I am a beginner at this, much easier to list out plans and commitments, isn’t it! But we all start somewhere. I start here.
Things I shall not do:
- Push myself
- Add items to my schedule without removing an equal number first
- Feel bad about having a short daily to-do
- Schedule travel without scheduling rest and preparation days before and after
- Assume that others will have negative thoughts about me
- Eat sugar, even if it is looking at me funny
OK that is enough to start with. Resting now.